These are the terms and conditions that apply when you book a resource at TEN Henderson Street using our website.
You will be asked to confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions when you make a booking.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and you should therefore check them each time you make a booking. The terms and conditions applying to your booking will be those in place on the date that you make your booking.
To book a resource please follow the instructions on the website.
You must be at least 16 years old to make a booking.
You will need to provide your credit or debit card details to secure your booking. TEN Henderson Street uses Paypal to secure a booking.
Please check that the details of your booking are complete and accurate before you confirm your booking. We will not be liable for any delay or non-performance if you provide us with incorrect information.
We will confirm our acceptance of your booking by sending you an email to the email address that you provide during the booking process. The contract between us for the provision of your resource and any additional services added to your booking will be formed when you receive this email confirmation from us.
If you think that there is a mistake in your booking or if you require any changes to a confirmed booking, please contact us to discuss.
3. Resource prices
When you make a booking request, we'll give you a total price for the resources you've requested. The price you pay is the price quoted to you at the time you make your booking.
Payment in full is required for all bookings at the time of booking.
The maximum desk occupancy is 1 person. The meeting room can accomodate 2 people.
The training room has a variable capacity and TEN Henderon Street reserves the right to decide if the occupancy has exceeded a reasonable amount of people.
You must not exceed the maximum occupancy for the resource allocated to you.
Children under 16 are not permitted to use TEN Henderson Street unless a parent or guardian is present.
TEN Henderson Street has facilities which are specially adapted for customers with disabilities.
6. Special requests
Although TEN Henderson Street will try to accommodate special requests, all resources are subject to availability.
Your right to cancel
Bookings may be cancelled by contacting us at any time before the arrival date.
Your booking cannot be cancelled if one of the items in your booking has already occurred.
If you cancel your booking before the day of arrival and have paid in advance by debit/credit card, a full refund will be processed to the same debit/credit card normally before 9am the next working day though it may take a few days for the funds to reach your account. A cancellation reference will be given and should be retained as proof of cancellation.
You are not entitled to cancel or withdraw from your booking under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Our right to cancel
We may cancel your booking at any time with immediate effect by giving you written notice (which includes email) if:
- you do not pay us when you are required to do so; or
- you break the contract between us in any other material way.
- If we cancel your booking where you are at fault, we reserve our legal rights in respect of your breach of contract.
Events outside our control
We may also cancel your booking if an event outside of our control (including industrial action, explosion, fire, flooding, and failure of power and/or water supplies or emergency evacuation) means that we are unable to make your resource available to you. In this case we will contact you to let you know as soon as possible and:
- if you have already paid for your resource, we will refund your payment to you; or
- if you have not yet paid for your resource, you will not have to make any payment to us.
- Save as set out above, we will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that is caused by an event outside of our control.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
8. Arrival and departure
The building must be vacated by the advertised closing time.
Customers will be asked to provide their booking reference or email address on arrival.
9. Expectations of you (and your group)
You must not:
- smoke anywhere inside any TEN Henderson Street premises. This includes the smoking of e-cigarettes. Permitted smoking areas will be identified on site. Smoking on TEN Henderson Street premises outside of the designated smoking area will result in a £100 fine;
- bring any pets onto TEN Henderson Street premises, with the exception of assistance dogs
- bring any potentially dangerous or hazardous materials or equipment onto TEN Henderson Street premises
- use any electrical appliances that may set off the fire alarm system, such as mini cookers or portable grills
- tamper with any fire alarms or emergency equipment
- remove, damage or destroy any TEN Henderson Street property
- use any of the technology provided by TEN Henderson Street to download or access any unlawful or obscene material
- cause unreasonable disturbance to our other customers or any TEN Henderson Street staff
If you or your group cause damage or loss of any kind to TEN Henderson Street, other customers or their property, you (as the person making the booking) will be responsible for that damage or loss and you shall be liable to pay to TEN Henderson Street on demand the amount required to make good or remedy such damage or loss.
You and the members of your group must not resell or transfer your booking (or any part of it) nor advertise, market or otherwise offer any TEN Henderson Street resource for sale either on its own or as part of a combined offer. TEN Henderson Street will not honour any bookings made in this way and does not accept any liability for doing so.
If you or your group cause damage to TEN Henderson Street, other guests or their property, or otherwise breach any of these terms and conditions, TEN Henderson Street reserves the right to:
- cancel your booking with immediate effect and (if appropriate) eject you from TEN Henderson Street premises
- retain all sums paid by you and/or charge you the full amount of your booking; and/or refuse future bookings from you.
TEN Henderson Street will not be liable for any refund or compensation in such circumstances.
This contract formed when we confirm your booking is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties Act) 1999 or otherwise.
If you are a non-business customer you have certain rights under consumer protection legislation. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to affect those rights.
We accept liability for death and personal injury arising from our negligence or that of our employees and agents. We do not seek to exclude our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation by us or our employees or agents.
We do not accept liability for failure to meet any of our obligations where such failure is due to events beyond our reasonable control.
If we breach these terms and conditions for reasons within our control we shall only be liable for losses that are direct losses and a reasonably foreseeable consequence of such breach.
We shall not be liable whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty, or in any other way, for any indirect or consequential losses including:
- loss of income, sales or revenue;
- loss of business;
- business interruption;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of reputation and/or goodwill; or
- wasted management or office time.
Where we are liable to you (save as prohibited by applicable law) our maximum liability to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty shall in no event exceed the price of your booking.
These terms and conditions, their subject matter and formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by and construed in accordance with Scottish law.
If you are a consumer you and we both agree that the courts of Scotland will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, your booking and/or stay at any TEN Henderson Street. We retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these terms and conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
If any part of these terms and conditions is deemed invalid, illegal or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed deleted and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts. Any failure by us to enforce our rights or remedies under these terms and conditions or otherwise shall not be construed as a waiver by us of those or any other rights or remedies.
All rights not expressly granted in these terms and conditions are reserved.
11. Contact us
If you require further information or have any questions regarding our website or these terms and conditions, then please email: email@example.com, or write to us at:
TEN Henderson Street
10 Henderson Street